Corporate Development used to be called Business Development which, more recently has been adopted by high-level sales leaders to describe the role of developing new business … new sales and the resulting relationship.
While this firm’s name has been BDA for 20 years, a definition is now required to differentiate what we do compared to High-level sales. BD or CD has typically been a senior staff function within large companies requiring internal expertise to lead strategic planning, acquire businesses, and investing across a wide range of activities. These include:
- Strategic Planning (Including Team Coaching on strategic planning)
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures
- Strategic Partnerships and Alliances
- Licensing In and Out
- Exit-Planning for closely held companies and family businesses
- Corporate Venturing & Venture Capital
- Management of Acquirors, Transaction Attorneys, Advisors
- Project Management
“Their strategies have been right on the mark. They’ve delivered valuable alliances and creative funding solutions.”
Ready to Talk?
Tell us more about your business challenge and lets discuss how we can help you.