Case Study: Problematic Emerging Company Financing (with history of failed financing)
Prepare and guide through Angel, Venture, Strategic Fundraising
Prepare company for IPO, Investment Banker Analyst meetings
Problem & Constraints
- Company Management (1st time team) has attempted to raise funding without being fully prepared and approaching all of its own contacts
- Board has attempted the same without a positive result
- The opportunity to make a compelling first impression on potential investors was lost and the perception of Company is tainted
- Future of the company is at risk
- Assist Company Re-Prepare for Financing
- Develop multiple pathways to finance the company
- Assist Team with Execution
- Review of current offering documents, current plans and overall readiness for investor diligence
- Update and flesh out budget / forecast and driving assumptions
- Update Executive Summary, Operational Plan, Diligence Documents and Pitch Deck.
- Develop multiple funding pathways to Finance the Business
- Coach the Team on more effective fundraising process.
- Work with the Team through all paths in parallel.
- Company was successfully financed using the 4th pathway
Ready to Talk?
Tell us more about your business challenge and lets discuss how we can help you.