Case Study: Coach CEOs, Boards
Problem & Constraints
- Founder (CEO father) has sons working in his 20 year-old business
- Conflict between family members is impeding company growth and achieving goals
- High turnover of non-family leadership future disrupts company
- Revenue grow has reduced to zero and rate drifting negative.
- Company moves in and out of profitability, positive cash flow, and use of expensive debt.
- Provide strategic and management training for leadership team
- Assist team with addressing manufacturing tactical issues: build-up of W.I.P. and A/R and obsolete inventory
- Assist management identify new leadership
- Coach CEO/Founder and family members on effective leadership and management tools
- Provide grounding for management team in E.O.S. as initial tool-set to manage & lead company
- Provide specific coaching in team development and holding leadership team accountable
- Provide introductions/Recruit new team members and assist on-boarding
- Facilitate weekly staff meetings; adjust team members/ family member behavior
- Introduce other management tools over time and elevate strategic planning capabilities in-house
- WIP cleared in 6 weeks
- Double digit revenue growth restored
- Cash flow improves dramatically and revolver loan is paid off
- Team improved cohesiveness and forthrightly addressing issues, holding each other accountable
- Hitting company goals, improving competitiveness
- Supplemental individual coaching and education for family members enacted.
Ready to Talk?
Tell us more about your business challenge and lets discuss how we can help you.